move right in the very same day
The Studio is designed as a quick and easy solution to adding a home office, man cave or an affordable weekender.
1 bed $26,500 inc GST
2 bed $29,500 inc GST
1 bedroom from $26,500 including GST
Manufactured with simplicity and affordability in mind. Coming in at 13sqm, The Studio is designed as a quick and easy solution to adding a home office, man cave, or an affordable weekender.
The Studio also comes in a 2 bedroom designed as a quick and easy solution to adding a flexible living/workspace to your site in an instant. The Studio caravan still has all the homely features included and won’t break the bank.
Due to continued product improvements, the images shown on our website may vary slightly from the actual product. Decks, pergolas, trailers, furniture etc are not included.
Key features of the studio
- 1.5mm power cable for all lights complies to AS 5000.2
- 2.5mm power cable for all power points complies to AS 500.2
- All power cable double insulated to prevent chemical reaction from the polystyrene panels
- All power points are double pole to comply with the caravan legislation, AS 3000:2007 and 3001:2008
- Electrical Distribution Board installed with 3 circuits complies to AS60898.1
- Mains power can be connected to cabin via 15 amp extension lead
- 2x LED oyster lights supplied complies to AS 60598.2.1
- Full SAA and global-mark approvals can be supplied upon request
- All plumbing connections are on the external bathroom wall
- Black water: 100mm connection
- Grey water: 50mm connection
- Hot/Cold water: ½ inch nipple require to connect hose (poly pipe)
- Dedicated hot/cold water and wastewater outlet for washing machine or dishwasher
- Watermark certificated can be supplied upon request
- Structural frame bearer: 150x100x3.75mm RHS
- Structural frame post: 150x150x3.0mm SHS
- World-class cast-iron container pin holders comply to ISO 1161
- Floor joist: 50x30x1.8mm RHS
- Floor bearer: 70x50x2.5mm RHS
- All steel frame members are galvanised, epoxy coated and painted in gloss white
- 50mm EPS panels for all walls and ceiling/roof
- 3mm steel plate over main pod roof
- Full Australian structural assessment can be provided upon request
- 900x900mm shower cubical ~ Rain maker shower head and adjustable shower rail
- Vanity with porcelain sink and chrome flip mixers
- Full width shower
- Marble look PVC wall lining ~ Shaving cabinet with mirror
- P trap toilet with soft closing lid
- Exhaust fan
- Bathroom is fully fitted out ready for use once connected to services
- 1200mm long kitchen cupboard with overhead storage
- Soft closing hinges on all cupboard doors
- Double bowl stainless steel sink with flip mixer
- 20mm Quartz stone bench top
- Kitchen is fully installed, ready to use, once connected to services
- Thick timber look vinyl flooring
- PVC cornice and skirting
- Frosted privacy glass for the bathroom door with mortice lock
- Timber bedroom doors with mortice lock
- Aluminium floor strips
- Aluminium internal trims
Buy your new home from only $132 pw* Easy as...
With our friendly finance experts who compare a range of lenders and help you ‘tick all their boxes’.
The ideal package that suits your budget and how quickly you’d like to own your new home outright.
Here’s to the secure lifestyle of tiny home ownership and for choosing Australia’s leading provider.
* Advertised repayment amounts are calculated at 7.9% and available to approved applicants. Rates are dependent upon applicants’ credit score and overall profile. Comparison rate 10.99%