premium features in every sense
Our premium series ticks all the boxes with creature comforts normally only found in traditional housing options
2 bedroom from $39,500 including GST
Are you looking for a simple caravan that also has class and style? Our Premium Expander is the perfect solution for you. Our cabins can be set up for off grid living, or easily connected to services. With our vast branch locations, we can even deliver Australia wide.
Based on our ever popular Expander Range, our Premium model has a long list of new and improved features.
The Expander range is a 37 sqm “expanding” cabin that can be set up almost anywhere.
If any of our units are coupled with one of our trailers, they are then classed and certificed as a caravan, which means they can be set up in many LGA’s without the need for council approval (certain councils require approval to connect to sewer mains).
Due to continued product improvements, the images shown on our website may vary slightly from the actual product. Decks, pergolas, trailers, furniture ect are not included.
Standard features on all sdgf expanders
- 1.5mm power cable for all lights complies to AS 5000.2
- 2.5mm power cable for all power points complies to AS 5000.2
- Power point provided for wall mounted TV
- All power cable double insulated to prevent chemical reaction from the polystyrene panels
- All power points are double pole to comply with the caravan legislation, AS 3000:2007 and 3001:2008
- Electrical Distribution Board installed with 3 circuits complies to AS60898.1
- Mains power can be connected to cabin via 15 amp extension lead
- 6x LED oyster lights supplied complies to AS 60598.2.1
- Full SAA and global-mark approvals can be supplied upon request
- All plumbing connections are on the external bathroom wall
- Black water: 100mm connection
- Grey water: 50mm connection
- Hot/Cold water: ½ inch nipple require to connect hose (poly pipe)
- Watermark certificated can be supplied upon request
- Structural frame bearer: 150x100x3.75mm RHS
- Structural frame post: 150x150x3.0mm SHS
- World-class cast-iron container pin holders comply to ISO 1161
- Floor joist: 50x30x1.8mm RHS
- Floor bearer: 70x50x2.5mm RHS
- All steel frame members are galvanised, epoxy coated and painted in gloss white
- 75mm EPS panels for all walls and ceiling/roof
- 3mm steel plate over main pod roof
- Full one-piece fibreglass sheet over side/lift-up roofs
- Full Australian structural assessment can be provided upon request
- Rain maker shower head and adjustable shower rail
- Vanity with porcelain sink and chrome flip mixers
- Shaving cabinet with mirror
- S trap toilet with soft closing lid
- Exhaust fan
- Full width shower with toughened glass
- Fully tiled bathroom floor
- Marble look PVC wall lining
- Bathroom is fully fitted out ready for use once connected to services
- Large 3,055mm long L shape kitchen cupboards with overhead storage
- Soft closing hinges on all cupboard doors
- Double bowl stainless steel sink with flip mixer
- 20mm Quartz stone bench top
- Kitchen is supplied in protective wrapping and assembled (not flat pack), ready for installation (allow 1-2 hours)
- Thick timber look vinyl flooring
- PVC cornice and skirting
- Frosted privacy glass for the bathroom door with mortice lock
- Timber bedroom doors with mortice lock
- Aluminium floor strips
- Powder coated internal trims
- Same Day Granny Flats offers a DIY caravan/cabin. Installation/set-up can be completed by the customer.
- Set up can typically be completed within 2 days with 2-3 people
- You will need to engage a local plumber and electrician to connect to services
- Detailed step by step manual provided
- Dedicated phone number to call for assistance during set up
Buy your new home from only $132 pw* Easy as...
With our friendly finance experts who compare a range of lenders and help you ‘tick all their boxes’.
The ideal package that suits your budget and how quickly you’d like to own your new home outright.
Here’s to the secure lifestyle of tiny home ownership and for choosing Australia’s leading provider.
* Advertised repayment amounts are calculated at 7.9% and available to approved applicants. Rates are dependent upon applicants’ credit score and overall profile. Comparison rate 10.99%